Representative Matters

Obtained a defense jury verdict for a product manufacturer in a double fatality carbon monoxide poisoning case

A young girl and her uncle were camping with other friends and family. They used a propane radiant heater and a propane lantern in their tent to stay warm. In the morning, they were found dead due to carbon monoxide poisoning. The family sued the maker of the heater and lantern claiming that the products were defectively designed and had inadequate warnings. Parsons attorney John Lund and the rest of the defense team persuaded the jury that the products were reasonably safe and the jury ruled in favor of the product manufacturer.