Members of Parsons Behle & Latimer’s employment and labor team, including Michael Patrick O’Brien, Christina M. Jepson, Paul R. Smith, C. Michael Judd, Elena T. Vetter, and Mark D. Tolman, will present their annual employment law update addressing the most significant developments over the past year at the Chapter Meeting of Salt Lake SHRM, held Feb. 13, 2024, at the Gathering Place at Gardner Village.
Highlights of Parsons’ presentation will include:
- Newly-issued guidance from the EEOC
- NLRB decisions that impact non-union workplaces
- A rundown of recent employment-related U.S. Supreme Court decisions
- A Utah legislative update, including details about the newly-enacted Workplace Violence Protective Order law
- An overview of Bills pending in the 2024 legislative session
- Important wage and hour developments arising from the U.S. Department of Labor
- ADA caselaw trends
The Gathering Place at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S
West Jordan, Utah
Learn more and register here. We look forward to seeing you there!