Purchase and Sale Agreements, Title Commitments, Loan Documentation, and More
Real estate transactions are document heavy. From the purchase and sale contract to closing documents, there's plenty to pore over - and plenty of things that can go wrong. Are you being thorough? This online seminar will teach you how to review, draft, and negotiate real estate transaction documentation so you can catch problems, keep transactions moving, and ensure clients get a solid deal. Protect your clients' interests - register today!
- Learn how to effectively negotiate key sticking points of the purchase and sale agreement.
- Discover how to spot issues in legal descriptions and surveys.
- Take a close look at the title commitment and exception documents.
- Prepare corrective documents to cure title defects and establish a proper chain of title.
- Review key provisions (and pitfalls) of real estate loan documentation.
- Avoid last-minute issues with a careful review of closing documentation.
Cost to attend: $389