The U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) just issued its rule regarding COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS). This rule will have a significant impact on employers with 100 or more employees.
Parsons Behle & Latimer attorneys Amy A. Lombardo and Sean A. Monson, along with Amalgamated Sugar Director of Legal Christina W. Hardesty discussed the new rule, its implications and best practices for implementation. During this webinar they addressed the following:
- Types of employers affected by the rule
- Which employees are affected by the rule (just because an employer is covered does not mean all of its employees are required to be vaccinated)
- Keeping track of vaccinated employees
- Alternative testing requirements
- Compensation requirements
- Religious and disability exemptions