|Division B: Emergency Appropriations By Title and Department||Billions|
|Title I: Agriculture||$34.9|
|Title II: Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies||$3.079|
|Title III: Defense||$10.5|
|Title IV: Energy, Water, and Related Agencies||$0.221|
|Title V: Financial Services and General Government||$1.82|
|Title VI: Homeland Security||$45.873|
|Title VII: Bureau of Indian Affairs||$2|
|Title VIII: Labor, HHS, Education, and Related Agencies||$172.1|
|Title IX: Federal Legislative Branch||$0.093|
|Title X: Veteran Affairs and Related Agencies||$19.57|
|Title XI: State Department||$1.115|
|Title XII: Transportation and Housing||$48.5|
Table Source and Additional Info: Vice Chairman Appropriations Committee Summary
Appropriations of Interest
- 9.5 billion for agricultural, livestock, and dairy producers. Agricultural producers include those that supply farmers markets, restaurants and schools.
- 51 billion for SNAP.
- 8 billion for the Child Nutrition Program.
- 5 million for the cost of loans for rural business development under Section 310B of the Consolidated Farm and Rural Development Act.
- 25 million to support distance learning, telemedicine, and broadband in rural communities
- 100 million in grants to provide rural access to broadband.
- 5 billion for public works assistance.
- 400 million for election assistance.
- 200 million to facilitate telehealth services.
- 345 million for dislocated workers.
- 900 million for low-income housing assistance.
- 5 billion for block grants to support child care providers.
- 10 billion in grants for airports.
- 25 billion in transit infrastructure grants.
- 562 million to SBA for disaster loans
- 45 billion for the disaster relief fund: 25 billion must be declared major disasters under 42 USC 5121.
- 100 million for TSA to increase sanitization at airports
For more information about this or other related issues, contact Liz Mellem at (406) 333-0530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.