Patient Care - Fundamentals in Healthcare Law
Sept. 15, 2021
8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. MDT
- When and how the provider-patient relationship is formed;
- Patient consent to treatment;
- Termination of the provider-patient relationship and how to avoid abandonment claims;
- Patient competency and guardianships; and
- Powers of attorney, Living Wills/Advanced Directives.
Physicians, hospital personnel, office managers, administrators and healthcare professionals of all specialties are invited to attend Parsons' premiere course in its “Fundamentals of Healthcare Law” webinar series, offered to clients and friends of the firm at no cost. Click below to learn more and register for all the upcoming Fundamentals of Healthcare Law courses offered over the coming year.