A passionate client advocate, Samantha Hawe employs creative problem solving in all matters to benefit her clients and produce the best outcome to meet their legal needs.
Samantha (Sam) Hawe is a member of Parsons Behle & Latimer’s Environmental & Natural Resources and Corporate practice teams. Sam is a passionate advocate for her commercial and individual clients. She has broad experience from regulatory affairs, contract and real estate matters to complex tort litigation. Sam focuses her practice on creative and efficient problem-solving whether trying a case in court or resolving a dispute through negotiation. Outside of work, Sam loves skiing, hiking and biking in the Wasatch.
J.D., University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, 2020
- Certificate in Environmental Law
- Executive Footnote Editor, Utah Law Review
- William H. Leary Scholar
- CALI Awards for highest grades in Torts, Family Law, and Environmental Crimes
- College of Law Outstanding Achievement Awards in Bankruptcy and Legal Professions
B.A., International Studies, University of Utah, 2016
- Honors Thesis: Strained Alliance: American Ideal and Saudi Expertise in Fostering Islamic Extremism
Recipient, S.J. Quinney College of Law Pro Bono Certificate, 2020
Diversity Director, American Constitutional Society, 2018-2019
Vice President, Pride Law Caucus, 2017-2018