Parsons Behle & Latimer works closely together with clients on the technical issues of immigration compliance to avoid sanctions and penalties; obtain employment-based visas and green cards and permanent residence for foreign staff; and assist with administrative and federal judicial reviews. At a strategic level, we collaborate with clients to devise and develop immigration strategies that meet their specific business goals and employment requirements as well as provide valuable training on immigration-related issues including H-1B public access files and I-9 forms.
Specifically, we work with clients on:
- Employment-based nonimmigrant visas, including E-1, E-2, E-3, J-1, H-1B, H-2A, H-2B, H-3, L-1, O-1, P-1, P-3, R-1 and TN
- Employment-based permanent residence applications, including PERM labor certifications, I-140 immigrant petitions (multi-national managers, extraordinary ability aliens, outstanding researchers and professors, National Interest Waivers, and skilled and professional workers) and I-485 adjustment-of-status applications
- Employment verification, reviews and training as well as counseling and representation for employers during audits conducted by Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Internal audits of company I-9 forms; hiring practice and compliance policy review
- Global immigration matters for inbound and outbound employees