Parsons Behle & Latimer's 33rd Annual Employment Law Seminar is a two-day virtual seminar designed for corporate counsel, business owners and human resource professionals.
The seminar is scheduled for both Oct. 27 and 28 from 8 a.m. to noon. Registration includes both days of the seminar.
- $50 - Early bird registration (on or before Oct. 20)
- $75 - Registration after Oct. 20
- HRCI credit - 8 hours pending
- CLE credit (Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Utah) - 8 hours pending
- 8 - 8:55 a.m. - ADA Issues Arising from the COVID-19 Pandemic, Kevin West
- 9 - 9:55 a.m. - Hot Employment Topics Session #1, Sean Monson and Liz Mellem
- 10 - 10:55 a.m. - Political Speech in the Workplace, Christina Jepson
- 11 - 11:55 a.m. - Conducting an Effective Internal Investigation, Susan Motschiedler
- 8 - 8:55 a.m. - Hot Employment Topics Session #2, Sean Monson and Liz Mellem
- 9 - 9:55 a.m. - Utah’s Non-Compete Statute – The Five-Year Anniversary, Derek Langton
- 10 - 10:55 a.m. - Professional Work Visa Options, Jacob Muklewicz
- 11 - 11:55 a.m. - FLSA and Regular Rate of Pay Calculations, Mark Wagner